Sunday, December 26, 2010

187 Minutes - Feature Length Film

As promised in my previous post. Here is the film footage of our most excellent adventure of being stuck on a chair lift for 3 hours on our 15th wedding anniversary. Don't worry Solitude gave us each a free ski pass AND a $5 coupon that we can spend anywhere at the resort! As the minutes and hours ticked by we were yelling back and forth from chair to chair deciding what the resort was going to need to do to make us happy customers again. This wasn't what we had in mind. Maybe I'll use that $5 coupon to get a drink the next time I ski there.

I don't know if this will be entertaining to anyone other than the people stuck on the lift. You get pretty loopy after being up there for a while. After I went back and watched it, I thought it actually was pretty funny. You be the judge.



187 Minutes from Jon James on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. clearly, gina completely lost her mind. how's she doing now?

    i jumped off a lift once, after I dropped my pole. damn near bit my tongue off when the landing crumpled me into my knees. still have the scars. i don't recommend evacuating a lift - at least not with your tongue hanging out of your mouth.

    PS - the solitude restitution package is a little on the weak side. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan & Gina & Paul!!! Loved the movie! I've shown it to everyone I meet! You certainly entertained each other and made a unique 15th Anniversary Memory!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is that you certainly know how to make a memory for your sweetheart! Gina will always remember how you celebrated your 15th wedding anniversary! It's so hard to believe how fast time has passed since you and your beautiful bride were married. We love you and your sweet family. What great examples to many you are. Paul, we just want you to know how much we love the example you are of each experience strengthening your testimony! We adore all of you! We send our love this New Years Eve and wishes for the best year for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should have at least received 3 ski passes each.

    ReplyDelete